Friday, July 2, 2010

MANY BLESSINGS MY SON DANIEL

I have been away, visiting the wilderness of Newfoundland. I was behind on the family news. What a surprise when Daddy told me to go check the blog because we had a new addition.

First and foremost, congratulations to Daniel and Vick. It is indeed a growing family this year. We have welcome darling baby Naomi....have been waiting for the appearance of baby Piercen, and now we welcome Vickie, another daughter for Dad and I. We have been been so blessed with our add-ons....

Our First; Mark Flewwelling, such a gentle and kind man and a fantastic daddy, then came our sweet Corinna, and she was a tender and loving mom . Kris arrives and stold our hearts away, and then gave usthose two darling granddaughters. Then Isaac brings us a down home, charming, Miramichi darling, our Becky...and she sooo loves the babies, and I can't wait till she has her own wee one. We have had a chance already to meet Vicky, and I wanted you all to meet right away, for she is as full of delight as anyone you will meet on this planet. Daniel son, you complete this beautiful circle of giving us our newest in-law. She will fit into this family, like a glove on a hand.

I will see you in August when we arrive, and a week later I will see Vicky too.... It will be tons of fun with everyone...we will....we must have a family picture done....I am sooo excited to see you all.


Lovingly: Mother

No comments: