Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wowie Zowie

My dear world romping Bro. WOW. I am so excited for you, and a little (BIG TIME) jelouse! The photos were amazing, much better then National Geographic, 'cause you and Vic are in them. How was the heat? And the medical treatment? Too bad you didn't get a witch doctor with some sweet herbs! I can't wait to see you in the summer (I thought you wern't comming home) Dassi is a wild little wirlwind with high highs and low lows. She has a crazy good memory (like her brother) and is so musical! Skookum will be 11 this summer (I'm so old!) he is the youngest member of ORFF (the school percussion band) and will be competing this spring to defend their 3yr first place honner in the Jr.high band devision of the Peace Country musical festival!!!!! I will post pics!

I love you soooo much, and miss you like crazy. xoxoxoxo yer sissy Roxi

No comments: