Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rafting down the Kiulu River

Vicky coming across a rickity suspension bridge over the Kiulu River



Vicky and I on a farm that sits on a hill in the jungle. This was on the other side of the river (over the suspension bridge) from the site where we put our raft in the water.




The Kiulu River



Heading down the River


A quick pic at a calm spot of the rapids. They were only class 2+ nothing crazy... maybe we'll hit the class 4 next time :)



I'm flying to the other side of Sabah super early tomorrow morning to trek into the Jungle for a few days, so you wont hear from me for a bit. I plan to visit one of the largest bat caves in the world there as well as trying to spot some Orangutans or Probiscus Monkeys. Should be rough but interesting.


I would love to see a blog from Joe or Isaac sometime. I never hear from you guys.


I love you all so much.

Daniel

No comments: