Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family News

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORINNA xoxooxx From the Fam!


Corinna birthday was rememberance day. We spoke to her and she was happy that the snow was falling when she awoke. She made herself a cup of coffee and sat looking out her window, glad that it was snow and not cold rain. Joe is far away and she awaits his return home. I think then she will feel like celerbarting. Her and Joe often celebrate thier B-Days together as they are only two weeks apart. Kris and Heidi do the same, as thier's are also only two weeks apart. Dad/papa and I have a wonderful gift for Joe and Queen, we are excited for them to get it. Just as soon as Joe is home, they can pick it up at Roxi. NICE :)

Caleb's school picture is up and coming. we are very excited to see it. He is such an incredibly handsome child. he is in grade two this year, and is doing very well. He tells me he is stil missing his old school. We had a nice chat on his mommy's birthday. he told me I could buy him an extra xmas gift...(if I wanted too, that is ) and I told him...."Of course I want to ". He says to buy him a few poki-mon (spelling?) people/animal/creatures things. It looks like I not done xmas shopping yet! Skee called me this week to explain to me that he NEEDED the sled that I bought him for xmas right away, because it had snowed and he had NOTHING to slide with...(poor boy!) ..so Nana had the sled delivered to him that day, and then I bought him a make-up present at Canadian Tire, it is something that he will LOVE...especially he and his good friend Ethan.

Aunika has had an amazing week. She has learned how to ride a truck...(a toy one) and she had learned how to take something out of a bucket and put it back in...sort-of...she not real good at releasing, her hand just wants to continue to grip. She can climb on the dishwasher door, when it is left down, and she can slip out of the tub. just like a baby seal...wellll, she did bump her noggon a bit too hard on her way down! Aunika can follow her mommy's voice and find her too...WOW NONNI you great.

Hadassah LOVES the snow.....she calls it nooos....putting the "S" on the end instead of the beginning. She love to go....anywhere. She loves getting her shoes or boots on. She likes to play "Where R U? Yesterday while driving with her mommy, she said; "Blue, Where R U?" Her mommy told her. "I have on a blue coat, so here I am" Dassi smiled all big like, with her eyes shinning and replied.."Ohhh Dare U R" Doesn't she sound adorable?

I wrote a book for Dassi about her looking to find her big brother. In the Book the question is often ask..."Where are you"? The book is done with pictures of Hadassah and Scott-Isaac and other family members. I had Kodak print it up for me. Hadassah took a real shine to it. I am working on a second in the series, This one will be about her beloved dog Buddi.

Speaking about beloved, my darling sister DeeDee informed me today that they are spending Xmas in Fredericton. She will be there for two weeks from the 19th until the 2 of Jan. I really am hoping to get some of that visit. maybe she and I can get in some fun Photo time.

Daniel is wanting some packages from Canada so I asked him what he would like us to send. I hope to do so soon. I have to look into how that works for China. Anyone know...or has anyone sent things far far away?

Isaac is on his week off, and Mark F went back to work for his two week on. Kris is also off this week. And Joe should be off by the end of the week.

I will post a picture of Becky engagement ring, so we can all OH and aw together. Isaac send me an amazing picture of a spiders web that was covered in frost. I will post that too. It is something to behold!

Heidi is NOT expecting a baby yet.....every month she has some sign that indicates that she is. I told her today that she should save all the pregnancy test that she does, and when the next baby does arrives, she can show him/her how wanted they were even if they are number two "2". I love that girl...she is the best. I wonder if Aunika would like buddy? Could they get another one as sweet and darling as her....if so then I say...Go for it!!!

Dad/Papa is working away at the office. He talking dog again. I think that Daniel should get him a job in China, and give his mind something else to do until he has fully retired. I keep hoping that we wait for the dog....until we are fully free.

I am very lonesome to come out west and am finding it very hard to wait. But most tickets are gone now, so I must wait until January..... I was hoping that Dad and I would pick out our gift together. I found a wonderful buy at the superstore on a digital thin screen TV. It was only a 19 inch, but for the all we need it for, it would be perfect. It can hang right on the wall...neat uh? I hope we get it.

Dad and I had a remembrance day supper at the Loggieville Church Supper. It was Okay, and it was something different to do. I made two pumpkin pies tonight, they turned out fabulous.

It is 2:30 am, and for some strange reason I am not yet sleepy....but maybe I need to slow down the mind, so I think I will scoot off to bed and see if the quite still night will lore me to sleep.

I wonder how Auntie BeBe is doing with Logan. I have had her on my mind lately. I will give her a call. She thinks of you all often you know. And she replies to many of your post by e mail to me. She has a watchful eye on all her babies. Heidi thinks that BeBe should be a grandmother to this new upcoming lot of babies. Sounds about right, I think! You know BeBe, you could go visit them. Heidi and Kris would welcome you, and you would fit right in there. They could supply you with a tape service and everything. Heidi has a lovely new car, you could travel out to visit Roxi, and Isaac and Joe...Oh my, you just might need to do that! You would fall in love with the grand babies too. Just ask Auntie Lavina, she is IN LOVE, with them girlies.

Off to bed I go!!!!!


Lovingly, As Ever, Mother/Nana/Sister/Aunt....ect....ect...ect...









No comments: