Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thank you soo much Aunika!

What delightful videos Heidi. I have a hard time downloading them on my VERY SLOW dial-up mode, but on the weekend I went to dad's office and burned them on a disk. Now I can enjoy them forever. She is such a delightful baby, both Papa and I got a kick out of all of them. I am sure Daniel will be delighted also. When the "other members" get a change to view them they can not help but enjoy.

Roxi, next time you are on the blog, would you put up the video of Dassi and the dog dish? That one is such a priceless hoot!

Roxi is still very sick and has been all week. I trust now that she is on an anti-biotic she will be back on her feet by Monday. (God Bless her.).

I will blog later on....as I have some big Miramichi news, I want to get pictures first...then I will let ya all know whats new......It is a BIG news flash too!!!!!

Lovingly, As Ever Mother/Nana

No comments: